lisum1i.mexmaci64

General forum for EasySpin: questions, how to's, etc.
Svist

lisum1i.mexmaci64

Post by Svist »

Hi all,
Some of my students have the same issue in starting EasySpin on MACs. The have the message:

“lisum1i.mexmaci64” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified
macOS cannot verify this app is fre from malware

Is it an EasySpin, Matlab or local computer issue?
They all run Matlab remotely on the university cloud (using Cloudpaging player, if you knbow what I mean).

Ant advise would ve greatly appreciated

Stefan Stoll
EasySpin Creator

Re: lisum1i.mexmaci64

Post by Stefan Stoll »

We haven't seen this issue before. It might be related to the cloud environment you are running this in.

What MacOS version, and what EasySpin version are you using?

One thing you could try is to recompile this by typing easyspincompile. But it's not clear whether your cloud environment is set up for this.

Svist

Post by Svist »

Thank you, Stefan, for you prompt response. I had a meeting with the group today - it seems the problem is in that some were running Matlab from the cloud (and they had the problem) and one student downloaded Matlab locally (apparently they had such an option) - and she was fine. I hope when everybody does the same - we will be fine!

Another question - at least two, and maybe three students had issues with registration with the Forum. They say something about 'questions'. I don't remeber now how I registered... Can everybody register? I asked them to send me details of the messages they are having while trying. I might forward them to this Forum later.

Dima

Stefan Stoll
EasySpin Creator

Post by Stefan Stoll »

Yes, anybody should be able to register. The registration ask questions about EPR that need to be answered - this is the only way we can get spam robots out.

Svist

Post by Svist »

Thank you Srefan, I believe we are all fine now!